Monday, October 28, 2013

Dallin was on the news!

Cory's Corner: Extra Innings East Valley Part 3

He is at the beginning of this segment in a line of kids and then again at the very end. Look right over Cory's shoulder. The kid in the helmet in the next batting cage over is Dallin!

I got an email  from a friend this morning saying that this new business needed kids to come to their batting cages for a news segment. I woke the kids up and they got dressed really quick and we drove down there. Sean had a lot longer camera time, but they didn't put a link to his segment on their website. Sean was hitting off of a tee and he kept missing the ball! My parents taped it for us to see. Carly and I were on there too, but nobody needs to see that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment